Made in Canada IPTV is a Live TV Kodi Addon. It provides the US, UK, Canadian English and Canadian French content. Do not get confused by the Addon name. It has categories such as MiC-LIVE IPTV, MiC- Sports, MiC-Acestream channels. It provides 300+ channels ( Canadian English channels -50, Canadian French channels -50, US channels- 110, UK channels- 100). MiC- 24 Music section provides us a huge list of content in all genre for 24/7 constantly. Made in Canada IPTV Kodi Addon is available in SuperRepo All[krypton][v7] repository. Let us see the installation procedure.
Steps to install Made in Canada IPTV Kodi Addon
1. Click on the setting icon on the top left corner of the home page of Kodi.
2. Click on the file manager.
3. Double click on the Add source.
4. Click None.
5. Enter the URL correctly as http://srp.nu/ and click ok.
6. Type a name for the media source here its Canada and click ok.
7. Click ok.
8. Go back to the Kodi homepage and click on the Addons in the Kodi homepage.
9. Click on the Package Installation icon on the top left corner.
10. Click on the install from zip file.
11. Click on the media source name as given here its Canada.
12. Click on the krypton.
13. Click on all.
14. Click on the superrepo.kodi.krypton.all-0.7.04.zip.
15. A popup displays on the top right corner as SuperRepo All[Krypton][v7] is installed.
16. Select the install from repository.
17. Click on the SuperRepo All[Krypton][v7].
18. Click on the Video Add-ons.
19. Move the cursor to the left corner a menu appear in that click on the search.
20. Type Made in Canada in the search box and click ok.
21. Select the Made in Canada IPTV.
22. Click on the Package installer icon on the bottom right corner.
Thus the Made in Canada IPTV Kodi Addon is installed by following the above steps.
Made in Canada IPTV Kodi Addon is a must install addon for UK and US users. If you find any issues with the installation procedure or any feedback, kindly comment below.