cCloud TV Kodi Addon is one of the best live stream Add-ons. It provides US, UK and almost channels from all over the world. It contains categories such as All channels, filmon, News/sports, Documentaries, Lifestyle, Radio and much more. Under All channels section, it provides 2000+ channels. Filmon section contains a huge collection of content on all genre. It has nearly 200 channels in the Non-English/International folder. There are some special features such as Search, Server status ( to check the server availability) and Announcement (updates). cCloud Live TV Kodi Addon is found in Kodil Repository. Let us see the installation procedure.
Steps to install cCloud TV Kodi Addon.
The link to download Kodil Repository URL: https://bit.ly/2wreWj8
1. Select the Add-ons in the Kodi homepage.
2. Click on the Package Installation icon on the top left corner.
3. Click on the install from zip file.
4. Select the zip repository file downloaded repository.kodil-1.3.zip.
5. A popup displays on the top right corner as Kodil Repository is installed.
6. Select the install from repository.
7. Click on the Kodil Repository.
8. Click on the Video Add-ons.
9. Move the cursor to the left corner a menu appear in that click on the search.
10. Type cCloud in the search box and click ok.
11. Select the cCloud TV.
12. Click on the install icon on the bottom right corner.
Thus the cCloud TV Kodi Addon is installed by following the above steps.
cCloud TV Kodi Addon is one of the best all in one Add-ons. Whether you search for movies, TV shows, documentaries, kids shows, etc you can find everything here. If you have tried this Addon, this would be in your favorite list. It has a lot of content to explore. If you find any issues with the addon installation procedures or any feedback, kindly comment below.