Aragon Live Kodi Addon is one of the all-inclusive video addons. This addon has two main categories Aragon Live and Aragon LiveNetTV. Aragon Live tab offers genres like Documentaries, movies, kids section, news sports, US and UK. Aragon LiveNetTV offers a huge channels list of genres from all parts of the world. The Addon provides 300+ channels. It supports all top rated Indian TV channels and global channels. It allows the user to watch location-based channels. Aragon Live Kodi Addon is found in Blamo Repository. Let us see the installation procedures of Aragon Live Kodi Addon.
Steps to install Aragon Live Kodi Addon
1. Select the Settings icon at the top left side of the homepage.
2. Select the File manager.
3. Select Add source file from the left side.
4. Add source file tab will pop-up, then select none.
5. Type the URL: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ and select OK.
6. Enter the source file name. Here we enter the source file name as Aragon and select OK.
7. Check the URL and source file name and select OK.
8. Go back to the home page and select Add-ons.
9. Now select Addon icon at the top left corner.
10. Select Install from zip file.
11. Select the source file name (Aragon) you have entered.
12. Select repository.blamo-0.1.7.zip
13. Wait for the repository to be downloaded and a pop-up will appear at the top right corner (saying that the Blamo repo addon installed).
14. Select Install from repository.
15. Select Blamo repo.
16. Select Video Add-ons.
17. Select Aragon Live.
18. Select Install.
Thus the Aragon Live TV Kodi addon can be installed from the above steps.
Aragon Live Kodi Addon is a complete package of all live channels and provides 300+ channels. Majority of the links are working and they are streaming high quality. If you find any issues in the installation process or any feedback, kindly comment below.